The BEST peanut butter cookie recipe

          If you are allergic to peanuts or hate peanut butter, I'm sorry for you. Just exit out of this page and forget you ever saw this recipe that yields a little piece of heaven.
          If you love peanut butter cookies, forget the above directions and keep reading!
          I think I've found the best peanut butter cookie recipe ever. I'm serious. Like this is no joke. Over at All Recipes, I found a joy.

            source

I didn't take any of my own pictures. Sorry. I brought these on my class trip, intending to share the 3 dozen I brought. Instead me and my friends hoarded them for themselves. Whenever anyone complained that they were hungry, I just whipped out the box and handed them a few. Problem solved. Anyone who had them said they were amazing. I think I'll just have to agree. These babies are my new love. 

Blog Archive