Valentino handbags fall winter 2010 2011 fashion show

Even the Valentino fashion show for the autumn winter 2010 2011 brought many bags. Several models with a majority of flat clutch. Bags classic models is not too strong-willed, soft colors and never shrill. It has also seen a strap, but the vast majority were hand-carried bags. The proposals look rather than the models they saw details, frills and flounces, more delicate fabrics and soft lines, however, all elegant, both for day to evening.

?

On the catwalk for Valentino have not seen it flower, it bows on bags, but have seen many clutch flat and rigid. If I have to be honest I expected something more from Valentino bags carried on the catwalk, but I am sure that the brand still surprises in store for the fans.

?

You said the queen of the catwalk are the clutch in beige, black, reptile print. There are also beautiful shiny Valentino handbag with short handle and one to take lightly, medium and small size. That white is very interesting, a classic model, with braids on the neck and closure.

?

The pattern of most bags is great handbag with double handles in black, suitable for different looks. Also shoulder bags on the catwalk, with thin neck. The predominant colors are white, beige, brown.

?

Today we discover the Petal Hobo signed Valentino. Every time I stop to watch the beautiful collection of handbags from Valentino Garavani rest always amazed and wonder what my favorite among the many, well, say that I spoiled for choice as in many Valentino handbags there are elements that I like very much like petals, ribbons, flowers, or colors of the bag have vital and women who are not easy to resist.

?

I wondered, 'If you offered the opportunity to choose a bag de-luxe room which you prefer?' When I would have doubts and say 'I want a bag Valentine'.

?

A choice was made, but if you also say which model in particular I find it a bit embarrassed. Probably after a bit of reflection on the bet or Bondage Bag, we've seen a few days ago, the beautiful pink bag with bow on display, the beautiful Rose Tote in pink on, or on a stock line Petal. Just this line is the model that I know now.

?

Feminine, cheerful, elegant, refined and elegant model, Petal Hobo. In bright red, a luxury bag to take with ease thanks to its model hobo, soft and rounded handle that but only when it becomes worn. Also available in beige, for a more delicate and simple accessories. It closed with metal buttons, but I personally prefer the zipper, as it was in Bondage bag.

Blog Archive